Introduced as revolutionizing product, lay flat bore hose has made bore water retrieval simpler and more comfortable. Gone are the days, when there was a need to employ heavy pipes or PVC tubes that involved costly installations and handling methods. If you have been tired of purchasing steel pipes and want an easy solution for immediate, and hassle free water retrieval, then opt for lay flat bore hose. Following are the numerous advantages, which lay flat bore hoses are efficient in supplying.
Benefits of Lay flat bore hose
- Simplified Tasking – Ground water boring is an indispensable source for irrigation, farming, industrial and mining purposes. Earlier, the usage of heavy steel pipes made it into a difficult task. But, at present, by using lay flat bore hose, delivery of the bore water is much simple and effective.
- Functions– A number of functions such as domestic and municipal water supply, mine de-watering, rural and industrial bore water retrieval, test pumping and ground water projects, are some of the functions that lay flat bore hoses are known for performing.
- Construction – These hoses are made by integrating thermoplastic polyurethane into a woven textile fabric of polyester of high tenacity. This fabric gives flexibility and high sustaining power to the hose.
- Size – They are available in varying sizes and lengths, depending upon your needs. From 40 mm to 200 mm internal diameter and depths up to 250 meters, they can be bought according to your work needs.
- Easier Installation and Handling – The installation processes of rigid pipes and tubes required costly labor and time consuming fitting methods. However, in contrast with it, lay flat bore hoses are easy to manage and set up.
- Couplings – No special connectors are required. They come with easy-to-attach and easy-to-remove stainless steel or polymer couplings. These couplings are fixed at both the ends. Afterwards, you can attach the hose to the pump to bore water or irrigate your croplands.
- Flexibility – Lay flat bore hoses are flexible and lightweight in nature. They can be utilized for water supplying at great distances, as per your needs.
- Cost Effective – You would not have to spend a larger amount for procuring these hoses. They are available at low-cost prices, as compared to expensive pipes and poly tubes.
- Resistance – They are corrosion resistant. You do not need to fear about encrustations or microbiological damages, which were a great issue with those steel pipes.
- Improved flow rates – Due to rusted pipes, they used to deliver lowered flow rates. Came up as a replacement for such encrusted pipes, lay flat bore hose swells under water pressure and give increased flow rates.
- No Safety Cables required – The hose does not require any kind of safety cable, as it can hold the pump and water weight efficiently.
- Easy Transportation – As the hose lay flat, when no water is passing through them, they are portable and easy to carry. You don’t need any type of transportation in order to move them from one place to another.
- No Storage Problems – They can be folded and they do not occupy a larger storage area. They would not acquire big spaces, as they lay flat, when not in use.
- Compatibility – No compatibility issues; their compatibility criterion covers almost all submersible pumps.
- Time Saving– Not only money, but one also saves a huge amount of time with these hoses. Due to easy handling and quicker installation, they save your valuable time, while giving you better results than any other riser systems.
If you want to know more about Lay flat bore hoses then please visit us today and get extra detailed information that solves your transferring water solution.