There are many companies who can assist you when you think of your pet travel, that is, when you wish to make sure to relocate your pet with you when you move to a new location. There is no way animal lovers would like to leave their pets alone when they enjoying a break as we know that the pet will feel abandoned and will fall ill. Pets become a part of our family and we would like them to have the same privileges like we do. Though, when you have decided to take your pet along with you, you will need a bit more of planning so that you do not face any other problems. Given below are few tips that will help you sail smoothly with your pet travel.
- Talking about air travel, you need to know that your pet can travel only in an IATA approved plane and that too in a crate. The crate should be of a size where they are able to stand up, lie down or even turn around in the crate. You can choose between the wooden and plastic crates that have a funnel and a water bowl attached to it. You do not have to worry about temperature in the cabin as both, the pressure & the temperature is similar as passenger cabin.
- Check with the airline before all that is required for pet travel as different airlines have a different set of rules and regulations that you will need to follow. If you are not canto sure about it, then you can take help from your travel agent. Some airlines have specific sizes crates that are allowed with fixed ventilation. It is advisable to make necessary arrangements before you book your tickets.
- As soon as you plan a trip with your pet, you need to visit the vet and make sure that your pet if fit for the travel and get the health documents in order with the entries of the latest vaccinations in place. There is no way to even think about your pet travel without the required documents and the required entries.
- Once you have the travel plans in place, make sure that you get the right sized crate for your pet ahead of the time of departure so that he/she has enough time to get accustomed to this. It is not going to be easy but you need to coax and cajole your pet with toys and other goodies till the time your pet willingly gets into the crate. You also need to take your pet for short trips so that they feel secure and comfortable before they are handed over the pet travel.
- Pet travel could involve sending your pet by road, for which you need to carefully make the choice of your company, making sure that they are animal lovers and can show you some good references to vouch for their reputation. You can send the food for your pet along, though these companies do provide the food required. Make sure that the staff accompanying your pet is able to handle emergencies and knows what to do best if your pet is in any kind of stress.
Preparations well in advance
All that you need to do is to be sure about how you would like your pet to travel, air or road and then go about following steps so as to make the whole journey comfortable and easy for you and your pet. Once you know what is required then there is just no way to problem. The right advice can guide you how to go about this. So visit us today to travel your pets with no trouble among anywhere anytime.